Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love scam

First of all, let me start by commenting on how kind and polite you are. I really like when women are polite and kind. In turn, I always try to be respectful to my partner and not take them for granted. It takes so little effort to show respect and gratitude and yet I find it will reward me many times over if I do, I'm very sorry if am too forward or blunt.

As you might have known I am on deployment to Afghanistan and hoping to be home soon. I have been in the military for about 16 years now my first military job as part of military intelligence was to track the enemies on the battlefield, enter the movements in a database and get this critical information to the command, wasn't funny at all lol ......

I grew up in a small town in IL and was the eldest in a family of 2. We lived in a small land area, but my late dad worked for the State of IL for income. My late mom was a full time mom. We didn't have a lot of money, but we had a garden and cows so we were never hungry.

Growing up, there were always lots of visitors in our house. i am 10 years older than my younger sister, she died some years back in an accident.We tried all we could but all efforts were in vain to rescue her life,so sad i must say.
There are lots of good memories, but also some hard and sad ones. For instance, loosing my families, It was very very hard. I can't say I've ever "accepted" that i could lost my younger sister. But I've all learned to go on with my life which seems equally tragic. I really wanted the world to come to a standstill when she died.

We were the "Eagle Eye" of the family and were very close. Her child have had to grow up knowing her mother as a good woman, now on different paths.

I have a son his name is Tony,he is back in States with his grandma, I lost Tony's mom when she felt sick and died of cancer of the breast,though i was on deployment to Germany then but I came home to take care of her but unfortunately she didn't respond to treatment and died all of the sudden,this constituted a major sorrow to my heart and our only son was asked to settle down with his mother's family until I got retired with a good wife for us to spend the rest of our life together.

I want someone serious , caring and honest,... what do you actually want for us to have the best long term relationship? probably marriage? Happy home ? Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough, i am a man who knows what it takes to make a woman happy and I trust my romantic instincts. If I am seriously drawn to someone, I don't care about traditional matching characteristics (like a certain age or financial status). I go for it!

I guess I want to have some fun, spend time getting to know someone really well before I can offer much more. I like friends to be genuine, sincere, free spirited, caring and loyal. I don't like people who are not tolerance of others and their lifestyles. I like to spend my free time going on holidays or walking along the beach (knees permitting!), I love eating out, I love food from all over the world, I love live music and gigs, cinema, theater, coffee shops, people watching, shopping, watching footies and bars, noisy nights out with friends,oh and I love Australian Red Wine or Vodka and coke

No comments:

Post a Comment